|Questions and Answers
The company offers environmentally friendly low impact tours to introduce clients to the natural beauty of the Bahama Islands.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The company was started in 1997 offering biking and kayaking tours. In 2003 it became M05688, offering birding and nature tours as well as maintaining the off-road biking tours.
2. What is your company's mission?
The company's mission is to introduce tourists to the natural beauty of The Bahamas, away from the crowded city and concrete jungle.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The company specializes in ecotourism, tours that do not impact the environment. These include birding and nature tours and off-road biking tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder and owner of the company is Carolyn Wardle whose past and present activities include promoting environmental awareness and coordinating the local bird club.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel packages are the birding tour and the off-road biking tour. These are specialized tours appealing to only those interested in these particular activities.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
All our tours are received with high acclaim and the clients are always keen to recommend them to their friends who share similar interests. The best and most interesting tour of their vacation.