|Questions and Answers
M05866 provides diver training and marine biology education to divers.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in business since 2002. Through a wish to somehow increase divers knowledge of the marine environment.
2. What is your company's mission?
To teach people to dive in a responsible and controlled way. To provide information and trips to local dive sites.To increase peoples knowledge of the marine environment, conservation issues affecting it and what they can do to help.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Small groups and individuals.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Peter McDonnell, a masters educated marine biologist who has been diving for over 30 years. He is particularly interested in marine mammals having worked with seals on the west coast for several years and is still actively involved in marine ecological research in Ireland today. He has recently begun a new diving adventure - cave diving and hopes to pursue this more in the future.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Open Water Course - thats difficult to answer but probably because learning here in Ireland is more challenging than many other dive environments and prepares you well for a varied diving future.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Returning year after year after year.