|Questions and Answers
Champagne tours in the Aube and the Marne,Burgundy wine tours in the Côte d'Or and the Yonne as well as guided walks in Troyes.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been doing wine tours for many years but I only recently decided to start a company promoting them as well as my guided walks in Troyes.
2. What is your company's mission?
The main mission is to introduce people to the grower champagnes of the Aube and the Marne. I also want to introduce clients to family run wineries in the Yonne and the Côte d'Or.1
3. What does your company specialize in?
Champagne tours mainly but I want to develope tours in Burgundy. My standard has for many years been guided walks in Troyes.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I'm the founder of my company. I'm a teacher and translator as well as a tour guide. I was the author of two books of local history in England.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
A cellar visit and tastings in the vineyards around Reims and Epernay. People love the warm welcome they receive at the family run champagne houses and also getting to meet the makers.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That was wonderful we want to come back again.