|Questions and Answers
Multi-day trips by canoe, on foot and on cross-country skis in northern Canada.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since 1995. Started by a retiring forest engineer with a lot of outdoor experience.
2. What is your company's mission?
To show people wonderful wild places in Canada's north.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Self-propelled canoe, backpacking and cross-country ski trips of four days to two weeks in Canada's north.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Bill Pollock, consulting forest engineer with over 50 years of wilderness experience as a leader, guide, cook, paddler, hiker and cross-country skier.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our Chic-Choc mountains cross-country ski trip in the Gaspé region of Quebec has been one of our most popular tips in recent years.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
There are too many to pick out any particular one. Probably being invited to visit their homes and tripping with them there.