|Questions and Answers
Mountaineering, trekking and back country skiing in Europe, Canada and the US is where most of our expertise lies - the Alps and the mountains of the North American West are our home turf!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since 1996. First incorporated in Colorado, since 2001 in Canada. Triggered
by the owners' desire for a career change from CPA to Mountain Guide.
2. What is your company's mission?
Passion for the mountains and our guests and a safe return home!
3. What does your company specialize in?
Guiding and Instruction in Rock and Ice Climbing, Hiking and Via Ferrata,
Mountaineering and Backcountry Skiing in Europe and the Canadian West.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jorg Wilz, Certified Mountain Guide IFMGA.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
"Best around Cortina" Via Ferrata Hut Trek in the Dolomites. All above
treeline - awesome views, exciting via ferrata trails and the comfort of
fully catered lodges and huts every night. Did I mention the Italian food
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Best trip ever!"