|Questions and Answers
We are a family owned and operated fishing and hunting camp on Lac La Ronge, Saskatchewan Canada.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M06142 was established in the early 70's. It started as a shelter area during severe storms on the Lake.
2. What is your company's mission?
Complete customer satisfaction in all aspects.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M06142 specializes in Canadian adventures that are affordable, clean and with the bonus of catching fish.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The original founder is Gordon Caryl, he is a trapper in the north and also guides for our guests.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our 5 day 6-night full service is our most popular travel package plan for the reason of our affordability and time to adventure more, in the surrounding area.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The most beautiful place ever visited with great hospitality from the entire staff, great fishing, and clean. We have a very large repeat customer base.