|Questions and Answers
M08309 offers tours to Major League Baseball stadiums and games. M08309 offers multi-game and multi-city baseball tours 5-8 days in length.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M08309 has been in business since 1999. M08309 started as a result of the love that Dan Lindsey had for traveling around the US going to MLB ballparks.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to make it easy and affordable for families to see as many MLB ballparks as possible.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in taking travelers to MLB games on week long trips to different sections of the US and Canada. We also tour in the various cities when time allows.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The owner and founder of M08309 is Dan Lindsey. A teacher and coach for 30 years in the public school system was perfect preperation to organize and operate M08309.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We have several tours that are very popular, The Induction, The West Coast Swing, The Field of Dreams, The Dixie Swing, The Classics and The Great Lakes all are very popular depending on which parks a traveler would like to see.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment a traveler can give M08309 is to travel with us a second, third or fourth time. Over half our travelers are repeat customers and that makes us feel great to know that people enjoy what you do for them.