|Questions and Answers
We offer specialist guided wine tours departing daily from Queenstown, New Zealand.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Operating since 1999. We started up to provide a high quality wine guiding experience for small groups.
2. What is your company's mission?
To share our passion for wine and the Central Otago wine region - one of the world's premier Pinot Noir producing regions.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Guiding small group wine tours, private wine tours, special interest wine tours and conference group tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Philip Green - an avid wine collector and wine traveller.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our half day Boutique Wine Tour is extremely popular as it visits a great selection of vineyards in an afternoon as well as including an excellent lunch. We also have a fantastic full day option for those with more time.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I was expecting expert wine advice and good commentary. I wasn't expecting so much else for free. Like our guide knowing everybody we met, or the stunning old Cromwell Town, or the breathtaking scenery. This is exactly how wine tours should be, relaxed, varied, informative and unforgettable." - Chris, N Z