|Questions and Answers
M09631 provides llama treks in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Ive been open for 11 years and I started by taking a llama trek myself 14 yrs ago. I fell in love with the llamas within minutes and decided that this would be a great job for me!
2. What is your company's mission?
They are loving creatures and are so fun to be around. And to get people, especially families, the opportunity to get back out in nature and enjoy some clean, healthy fun and exercise.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Fun, easy hiking treks that get entire families out together to enjoy something unique and memorable.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Sandy Sgrillo is the owner. Some of her past carreers were artist, actress, dancer, bartender and limo chauffeur in Miami.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The short, affordable 2-Hour treks are just enough to get the "feel" for llamas and its not too strenuous or time-consuming for tourists.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
When people fall in love with the llamas and don't want to leave or give them up at the end of a trek, is the BEST compliment I could ever get.