If you are interested in learning how to prepare Spanish signature dishes but you do not have too much time to dedicate to it, consider a morning in the kitchen, followed by a three course lunch.
With the assistance of a professional cooking teacher, prepare a complete menu based on regional recipes- two main dishes and dessert, during a 2 and a half hours hands-on cooking class in English, followed by lunch based on the prepared dishes, accompanied by wine. The private program is available anytime, for two/four, persons - depending on the venue, guaranteeing the quality of the venue, the teacher and the food and wine.
Day 1: San Sebastian (Half day, duration: 02h 30 approx.)
Learn about the famous cuisine of the Basque Country, considered one of the most renowned gastronomic regions in Europe. The lesson will take place in an authentic "Sociedad Gastronomica". Gastronomic Society, located in the old center of this elegant city. Your teacher will be a professional cook and member of the Society. He will demonstrate how to prepare a complete menu- two main courses and dessert, based on traditional Basque recipes and followed by a complete lunch- not just a tasting, of all the prepared dishes, accompanied by Rioja D.O. wine from the nearby province of La Rioja. A very special venue, only possible in the Basque Country and one of very limited access! Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Prices above are per person based on 6 people traveling.
- This tour is available for as little as 2 people.
- Please inquire for exact prices.
- When you book your vacation, an agreement is made between you, our company and others who provide services.
- Upon request we can provide you with our general terms and conditions governing the provision of these holidays.
- A non-refundable upfront initial deposit of € 200 Euros is due within 7 days of the initial booking request.
- Final payment is due 45 days before the tour departure.
- Within 45 day full payment is due upon booking request.
- All prices, itinerary etc. listed are subject to change without notice.
- No unused portion of the vacation can be refunded.
- Cancellation penalties apply and change fees after booking is confirmed, refer to our general terms. Please inquire for pre or post tour add-ons/hotel stays.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
Client Request Served: 2945
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: