With the assistance of a professional cooking teacher, prepare a complete menu based on regional recipes- two main dishes and dessert, during a 2 and a half hours hands-on cooking class in English, followed by lunch based on the prepared dishes, accompanied by wine. The private program is available anytime, for two/four and more persons - depending on the venue, guaranteeing the quality of the venue, the teacher and the food and wine.
Day 1: Sevilla.
Learn about the cuisine of Andalusia in its beautiful capital, Seville - the Spain of popular imagination - flamenco, gypsies and the sound of guitars, brilliant sunshine and shaded patios - where the fiestas and siestas last longest. Your teacher, Ruth, is a professional cook with 20 years experience in catering in Madrid, Seville and in Sydney, Australia. The classes will take place in her apartment, situated in the historic heart of Seville, with a wonderful view of the Giralda and Cathedral.
Ruth will meet you at your hotel and the morning will start with a visit to one of the local produce markets and from there a short walk to her apartment. Your teacher will demonstrate either a 3-course menu, or a Selection of Tapas, followed by lunch on the terrace accompanied by classic Spanish wines. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Prices above are per person based on 6 people traveling.
- This tour is available for as little as 2 people.
- Please inquire for exact prices. When you book your vacation, an agreement is made between you, our company and others who provide services.
- Upon request we can provide you with our general terms and conditions governing the provision of these holidays.
- A non-refundable upfront initial deposit of € 200 Euros is due within 7 days of the initial booking request.
- Final payment is due 45 days before the tour departure.
- Within 45 day full payment is due upon booking request.
- All prices, itinerary etc. listed are subject to change without notice
No unused portion of the vacation can be refunded.
- Cancellation penalties apply and change fees after booking is confirmed, refer to our general terms. Please inquire for pre or post tour add-ons/hotel stays.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
Client Request Served: 2957
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: