On this half day private tour we will visit Nerja perched on a captivating cliff and its immense caves, dating to prehistoric times. Discovered only in 1959. Malaga is the major coastal city of Andalucia and is waiting for your visit!
Day 1: Marbella - Malaga - Nerja - Marbella.
Meet your Private English-Speaking Official Guide and Chauffeur in the lobby of your hotel. Departure from Malaga. Drive by highway to Nerja. Visit the caves and the center of Nerja, also we will view the village from the Balcon de Europa (Balcony of Europe) with spectacular views of the town and the coast. Some free time to walk around Nerja. Return to Malaga.
- No unused portion of the vacation can be refunded.
- Cancellation penalties apply and change fees after booking is confirmed, refer to our general terms.
- Please inquire for pre or post tour add-ons/hotel stays.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transportation in Mercedes Benz 500 Class S for 2 people, mini-bus Ford transit for 4 people and 6 people (or similar type cars)
- English speaking chauffeur
- English speaking guide for half-day tour in Malaga
- Entrance fees to sites when with guide
- Local taxes.
- Prices above are per person based on 6 people traveling.
- This tour is available for as little as 2 people.
- Upon request we can provide you with our general terms and conditions governing the provision of these holidays.
- A non-refundable upfront initial deposit of 200 Euros is due within 7 days of the initial booking request.
- Final payment is due 45 days before the tour departure.
- Within 45 day full payment is due upon booking request.
- All prices, itinerary etc. listed are subject to change without notice.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
Client Request Served: 2956
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: