- Transfer from/to the airport
- Inland transportation
- The sightseeing mentioned including entrance fees
- Private escort
- 4 nights on bed and breakfast basis in 5* deluxe hotel
- Visit to Alexandria by car
- The Museum of Greco-Roman Art
- The Pompey's Pillar and The Serapeum of Alexandria
- The Catacombs of the 2nd century AD
- The Citadel of Sultan Qayet Bey (built on the site of Pharaoh, which was one of the Ancient 7 wonders)
- All tours and transfers by an A/C vehicle.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo Airport, meet and assist through the formalities then, transfer to your hotel and overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Breakfast, a full day visit to the pyramids and sphinx/the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities/the Saladin Citadel/Khan Khalili bazaar. Overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Breakfast. Over day visit to Alexandria by car to visit the Greco-Roman museum/the Catacombs and the Pompey’s Pillar lunch during the excursion then, return to Cairo. Overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Breakfast, day at leisure or possibility for optional tour to visit Memphis and Sakkara or Farewell dinner with the oriental show. Overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Breakfast, transfer to the airport for final departure. Includes: (B).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend