- Pick up and see off from/ to the airport
- Inland Transportation
- 1 full day tour to visit the Pyramids, Memphis & Sakkara
- 1 full day visit to the Egyptian Museum & Old Coptic Cairo
- All transfers & tours are by A/C car from Cairo/Alexandria/Cairo
- 1 full day to the Egyptian museum & Old Coptic Cairo
- Over land transfer by A/C car Cairo/Alexandria/Cairo
- 1 full day The Greco – Roman Museum & Pompey’s Pillar.
Day 1: Arrival at Cairo Airport where you will be met and greeted by our representative at Airport. He will provide you assistance through the formalities, then by A/C coach you will be transferred to your hotel, check-in hotel and overnight hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 2: After breakfast, start a full day tour to discover the splendor of ancient Egypt:
- Sakkara (the most important Necropolis in ancient-Egypt)
- The Step Pyramid (The 1st Pyramid in History).
- The Tomb of Meriruka (33 chambers and corridors).
- The Pyramid of King Teti (decorated from inside).
- Memphis (the first capital in ancient Egypt, founded by King Menes in 3200 BC.).
- Famous-Carpet School, to discover how you make handmade carpet?
- Lunch will be at a typical Egyptian restaurant at Sakkara. Continue the tour to The Plateau of Giza to visit.
- The Giza Pyramids (the most celebrated monumental place in the world; discover how The Pyramids were built?; discover the Sahara while riding a camel or a horse; discover after this, The Secret of The Papyrus; discover the most recent theories about The Sphinx).
- After the tour, back to the hotel, overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 3: After breakfast, start a full day tour to visit:
- The Egyptian Museum and The Treasures of King Tut.
- The Coptic Part of the City.
- The Hanging Church.
- The Abu Serga Church.
- The Church of St. George.
- The Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
- The Famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar of 500 years ago.
- Back to the hotel, overnight at the hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 4: After an early breakfast, drive through the desert road to Alexandria (3 hrs drive), upon arrival at Alexandria you will be transferred to your hotel, check-in hotel, then day free at leisure to enjoy the Montazah beach and its Palace. Back to the hotel, evening free and overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 5: After the breakfast start a full day tour in Alexandria to visit:
- The Museum of Greco-Roman Art.
- The Pompey's Pillar and The Serapeum of Alexandria.
- The Catacombs of the 2nd century AD.
- The Citadel of Sultan Qayet Bey (built on the site of Pharaos, which was one of The Ancient 7th wonders).
- During the tour you enjoy lunch in a 5 star restaurant. Back to the hotel, overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 6: After the breakfast, checkout from hotel, then drive back to Cairo, check-in your hotel in Cairo, rest of the day free. In The Evening (optional tour for The Sound & Light Show). Overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 7: After the breakfast start a half-day tour to visit:
- The Citadel of The Saladin & Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- The Mosque Madrasa of Sultan Hassan.
- Madrasa (is a School of Theology).
- Back to the hotel and overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 8: After the breakfast, check-out from hotel, transfer to Cairo Airport for the final departure. Includes: (B).
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend