The last kingdom to be reconquered by the Catholic Monarchs has an incredible artistic and historic heritage. Moorish and Christian elements go hand in hand in the streets of Granada. The palace complexes of the Alhambra and Genera life, beside the Albaicin, have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. On this full day excursion from Seville you will be taken on a private guided tour of the Alhambra Palace and its Genera life gardens.
Day 1: Seville - Granada - Seville. Meet your private English speaking chauffeur in the lobby of your hotel. Departure from Seville. In Granada meet your private English speaking official guide in front of the Alhambra Palace. Half-day guided visit of the Alhambra and Genera life. We have reserved a table for your lunch after the tour at a recommended restaurant. Free time to explore Granada on your own. Return to Seville.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English speaking chauffeur
- English Speaking Official Guide for tour in Granada
- Entrance fees to sites when with guide
- Local Taxes.
- Optional Private Tour Addons
- Table Reservations
- Transfers not specified in itinerary
- Entrance fees when not with guide
- Beverages not specified in selected meals
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Laundry Expenses
- Telephone & Facsimile charges
- Excess Baggage charges
- Passport & Visa fees
- Personal & Travel Insurance
- Airport & Departure Taxes
- Optional excursions
- Room Service
- Gratuities to Chauffeurs and Guides.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: