Enjoy a walk around the Plaza Major and Puerta del Sol then with your private local guide you will take a detailed visit of one of Madrid's most emblematic monuments, The Royal Palace.
Day 1: Madrid. Meet your private English speaking official local guide at the Puerta del Sol Clock. Hotel meeting point available for hotels within walking distance of the Puerta del Sol. A walking tour through Madrid city, visit: Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, etc. Then a detailed visit of the Royal Palace. Tour ends after Royal Palace visit.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English speaking official guide for duration of tour
- Local taxes.
- Transfers not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees not included
- Beverages not specified in selected meals
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Laundry Expenses
- Telephone & Facsimile charges
- Excess Baggage charges
- Passport & Visa fees
- Personal & Travel Insurance
- Airport & Departure Taxes
- Optional excursions
- Room Service
- Tip and Gratuities to local guide.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: