Cordoba is one of the three great Moorish cities of Andalucia where the Moorish atmosphere blends with the best produced by its Christian liberators. Capital of Moorish Spanish, with an impressive 8th century Mosque, now a Cathedral. Half-day guided visit of the Mosque and Jewish quarter, see the Statue of Maimonides and walk the Calle de los Judios (Street of the Jews) to the ancient synagogue and also the Alcazar.
Day 1: Cordoba. In Cordoba meet your private guide in front of the Restaurant Caballo Rojo right next to the gorgeous 8th century Mosque. Half-day guided visit of the Mosque, the Old Jewish quarter, and the Alcazar. We have reserved a table for your lunch either before or after the tour at a recommended restaurant.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Prices above are per person
- This tour is available for as little as 2 people
- When you book your vacation, an agreement is made between you and our company and others who provide services
- Upon request we can provide you with our general terms and conditions governing the provision of these holidays
- A non-refundable upfront initial deposit of € 200 is due within 7 days of the initial booking request
- Final payment is due 45 days before the tour departure
- Within 45 day full payment is due upon booking request
- All prices, itinerary listed are subject to change without notice
- No unused portion of the vacation can be refunded
- Cancellation penalties apply and change fees after booking is confirmed, refer to our general terms
- Please inquire for pre or post tour add-ons/hotel stays.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
Client Request Served: 2942
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: