The "How the Andalusian Horses Dance" show is an equestrian ballet accompanied by totally Spanish music and 18th Century style costumes, all put together and choreographed using movements based upon Classic Dressage, Doma Vaquera and the daily chores of traditional equestrian work. Each show consists of between six and eight different choreographies, all of the same degree of difficulty and entertainment value and scheduled by the school.
Sherry Wine Tour in Jerez. A stroll through the aging cellars (bodegas) becomes a tour through history, from the oldest and most traditional cellars to the most modern in the sector. More than 45 million liters of sherry and brandy de Jerez are stored in its cellars, many of them famous for their unique construction or their ultramodern efficiency.
Day 1: Cadiz - Jerez De La Frontera – Cadiz. Your Private English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship port in Cadiz. Upon arrival to Jerez de la Frontera visit the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art. Enjoy the show "Those Amazing Dancing Andalucian Horses" (Duration about 1 hour 30 min). Walk through the centre of Jerez passing by historic buildings like: Alcazar, House of the Cabildo, Market square etc. After a visit of the sherry winery Bodega Gonzales Byass (Tio Pepe), your guide and driver will drop you off at your hotel or cruise ship port in Cadiz.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Prices above are per person based on 6 people traveling
- This tour is available for as little as 2 people, inquire for exact prices
- A non-refundable upfront initial deposit of € 200 euros is due within 7 days of the initial booking request
- Final payment is due 45 days before the tour departure. Within 45 day full payment is due upon booking request
- All prices, itinerary etc. listed are subject to change without notice
- No unused portion of the vacation can be refunded
- Cancellation penalties apply & change fees after booking is confirmed, refer to our general terms
- Please inquire for pre or post tour add-ons / hotel stays.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2001
Client Request Served: 2951
We are a specialty tour operator based in Galicia, Northwestern Spain, where our founder Sean O'Rourke is dedicated to personally escorting many of our food and wine tour departures to this intriguing corner of Spain. Our services include many types of unique tours and customized travel to Spain and Portugal....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: