Due to the position of Croatia that stretches from the foot of the Alps in the north-west and the Plannonian Plain in the east, over the mountain range Dinara in the central region, to the Adriatic Coast in south, Croatia covers an area of great diversity. All these has made our land a place of rare beauty.
What makes Croatian people proud is the untachable nature protected in numerous nature reservs and 8 national parks (Islands, Brijuni, Kornati and Mljet, River Krka, Plitvice Lakes, Paklenica canyon, Risnjak wooded mountain massive and north part of the mountain massive Velebit).
Day 1: Arrival/boarding Kvarner bay, cruising (Kvarner bay, Krk bridge-Klimno-Vela Luka), swimming, night in Baška.
Day 2: Cruising (Vela Luka, Baška, Sup. Draga, Rab), recreation with lanch, night in Rab.
Day 3: Cruising (Rab, Uvala Jadrišnica, Veli Lošinj, Mali Lošinj, Cikat), recreation with lanch.night in Mali Lošinj.
Day 4: Cruising (Cikat, Balvandina, Ilovik, Premuda), recreation with lanch, night in Premuda.
Day 5: Cruising (Premuda, Susak, Unije), recreation with lanch, night in Unije.
Day 6: Cruising (Unije, Skopalj bay, Martinšcica), recreation with lanch, night in Martinšcica.
Day 7: Cruising (Valun, Cres, Rabac), recreation with lanch, night in Kvarner bay, check-out after breakfast.
Note: Departure every Saturday afternoon 15:00.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Charterer is obliged to effect payment 50% of the total amount within 3 days after signing the Contract. The rest - 4 weeks before the start of the charter. The payments can be effected in: cash (EURO, USD, etc.), or by Bank transfer.
- Set of towels (2x) for each guest, bed-linen;
- Information about the safety, board equipment, recreation/sport facilities at disposal;
- Alcohol drinks, juices, mineral/natural water (to be charged on the last day of charter);
- Air conditioning in dinette and all cabins;
- Gasoline/oil (main motor + tender), water, electricity, turistic taxes and VAT;
- Recreation: sailing, windsurfing, water - skiing, free diving, swimming, fishing;
- Free use of all equipment, and complete sport/recreation facilities on board;
- TV-Video, HI-FI Stereo Music with CD charger (cabin/dinette/on board);
- Final cleaning (including cabins and equipment).
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
Client Request Served: 19
Vladimir Rajkovic Mr., the founder-owner of the company is a former swimmer/waterpolo player (diver) has long experience in the field. Speaks English, Italian, German, French, personally on board as captain.
Our crew (2-3 person) is highly skilled in navigation/kitchen, and animation of the guests how to enjoy using...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: