Upper Grand Canyon Trips Include:
- Transfer from Marble Canyon /Page/Las Vegas to Lee's Ferry (river launching point);
- Sightseeing river trip with expert guide service;
- Complete camping equipment (sleeping bag, foam pad, duffel bag, eating utensils);
- Three meals per day while on the river;
- Transportation out of the canyon by helicopter;
- Return travel to Marble Canyon/Page or Las Vegas McCarran International Airport by charter aircraft;
- National Park entrance fee.
Day 1 - For the ultimate in river adventure, we offer the Colorado River and all the Punching a "hole" on the Upper Grand Canyonmajor rapids through the Grand Canyon. The majestic splendor of nature's creations seen from the river as it winds its way through Grand Canyon National Park is unmatched anywhere.
Day 2 - A typical day's experience begins with a hearty breakfast, after which we depart on the raft for river running. Later you will stop for lunch at an interesting beach or side canyon and enjoy buffet style sandwiches, fresh fruit, cookies and candy. The afternoon will be spent river running followed by a great western-style dinner of steak, chicken, stew, or ham with all the trimmings.
Meet 8:00, transport to river. 10:30 on the river.
Day 3 - On river. Includes: (B)(L)(D)
Day 4 - On river. Includes: (B)(L)(D)
Day 5 - On river until 3:00. Includes: (B)(L)(D)
Charter flight from Las Vegas $225.00;
Also see tour packages in:
USA Idaho Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend