Groups can book this tour from April to November. Contact us for dates.
Day 1: Welcome on board in Oudenaarde, this wonderful city was a medieval centre of textile manufacture.
Day 2: Ghent, the cultural heart of Flanders.
Day 3: Ghent an extra day to visit the city or for a bike tour along several castles
Day 4: Brugge, a first visit to our medieval "Venice of the North".
Day 5: Brugge, even two days will be too short.
Day 6: Leerne, the Lys river gave inspiration to many poets and painters. Visit the park of castle Ooidonk (1595)
Day 7: Via rivers Lys and Scheldt to Oudenaarde, famous tapestries and silver or in Ename an archaeological site and a nice museum await you.
Day 8: Goodbyes after a healthy breakfast around 10:00 am.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Groups of 8 persons pay 960 Euro/pp
- Cabin charters cost 1055 Euro/pp
- Single travellers pay 1285 Euro/pp.
- All meals, (half board in option)
- drinks with the meals
- use of bikes
- Crew: your all-round hosts/captains/cooks/guides
- Canal- Bridge- and harbour fees for the barge
- Bed linen, towels
- Use of the ships Bicycles, tourist info, walking and biking maps
- Divers playthings for your entertainment.
- Your personal expenses and tips
- Transportation to and from the starting harbour
- Your travel and cancellation insurance.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
Client Request Served: 157
Barging through Belgium on board of the old timer (1924) "M14685", with all the modern comfort. Small groups, upto 8 passengers. The 4 cabins have private facilities. Maurits Karreman is your certified captain, even for sea going vessels! In the kitchen Olga Karreman- Van Maele will surprise you with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: