Contact us for dates!
Day 1: Welcome on board in Oudenaarde, this wonderful city was a mediaeval centre of textile manufacture.
Day 2: Deinze, Provincial shopping city with an arts museum and a zoo. See how chocolate becomes Art!
Day 3: Visit the gardens of castle Ooidonk (1595) St.Martens Latem, a fare over the highly romantic Lys river.
Day 4: Via Lys and Scheldt to Ename, where an archaeological site and a nice museum waits for you.
Day 5: Return to Oudenaarde. Goodbyes after a healthy breakfast around 10 am.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals, half board in option
- Crew: your all-round hosts/captains/cooks/guides
- Canal - Bridge - and harbour fees for the barge
- Bed linen, towels
- Use of the ships Bicycles, tourist info, walking and biking maps
- Divers playthings for your entertainment.
- Your personal expenses and tips
- Transportation to and from the starting harbour
- Your travel and cancellation insurance.
Prices with full board:
- Group charter of 8 persons: 575 Euro/pp
- Couple: 630 Euro/pp
- Single 770 Euro/pp.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
Client Request Served: 157
Barging through Belgium on board of the old timer (1924) "M14685", with all the modern comfort. Small groups, upto 8 passengers. The 4 cabins have private facilities. Maurits Karreman is your certified captain, even for sea going vessels! In the kitchen Olga Karreman- Van Maele will surprise you with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: