Contact us for dates. Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome on board in Oudenaarde, this wonderful city was a mediaeval centre of textile manufacture.
Day 2: Upstream the Scheldt river to Zwevegem, where you can take a bicycle or bus to Kortrijk.
Day 3: Further towards Tournai, the oldest city in Belgium.
Day 4: Downstream over the Scheldt river to Oudenaarde and Ename, where an archaeology site and a nice museum await you.
Day 5: Goodbyes in Oudenaarde, after a healthy breakfast around 10 AM.
Note: Travelling the waterways by barge suits all ages: from seniors to kids, everyone finds plenty of features to make this the vacation of a lifetime.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals, half board in option
- Crew: your all-round hosts/captains/cooks/guides
- Canal - Bridge - and harbour fees for the barge
- Bed linen, towels
- Use of the ships Bicycles, tourist info, walking and biking maps
- Divers playthings for your entertainment
- Your personal expenses and trips
- Transportation to and from the starting harbour
- Drinks from the honour bar
- Your travel and cancellation insurance.
- Groups of 8 persons pay 575 Euro/pp
- Individual travellers pay 630 Euro/pp
- Single travellers pay 770 Euro/pp.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
Client Request Served: 157
Barging through Belgium on board of the old timer (1924) "M14685", with all the modern comfort. Small groups, upto 8 passengers. The 4 cabins have private facilities. Maurits Karreman is your certified captain, even for sea going vessels! In the kitchen Olga Karreman- Van Maele will surprise you with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: