You start your trek from Besishar and follow well-maintained trail through Marsyangdi valley to Manang. Ascend the steep and often snowy trail that leads to 5335m Thorangla (pass), and then descend to Muktinath and to Jomsom. The trail continues to descend to Tatopani (hot spring). You follow Kaligandaki river to Beni and Baglung. From Baglung travel by bus to Pokhara. Stay overnight in Pokhara. Next day, travel by bus to Kathmandu.
Low mountain range and tropical vegetation gradually disappear as you reach higher elevation. As the trek circumnavigates the entire Annapurna massif you come across many villages of different ethnic groups, beautiful waterfall and, panoramic view of entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. People living at higher elevation are Buddhist and at lower region there are Hindus. Major parts of the trail are easy walk except the section from Phedi (Manang) to Thorang pass is quite demanding. This trek terminates at Pokhara.
Day Tentative night stops
01. Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
02. Drive to Besishar and further to Khudi by bus. Overnight at Khudi.
04 Chanje (1372m)
05 Bagarchap (2165m)
06 Chame (2714m)
07 Pisang (3171m)
08 Manang (3537m)
09 High camp above Manang (4421m)
10 Cross Thorang pass (5335m) to Muktinath (3798m)
11 Extra day for weather.
12 Jomsom (2713m) and Marpha
13 Kalopani (2515m)
14 Tatopani (1219m)
17 Drive to Pokhara, tranfer to hotel
18 Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
19 Transfer to airport depart Kathmandu
A detail day to day itinerary will be forwared to you once the trip is finalized with us.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek.
02. Service of sardar (guide), and Shepa assistant for bigger group
03. Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.).
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
05. National park/conservation area entry permit,
06. Arrival and departure transfers.
07. Local / public transportation as shown in the programme
08. 3 nitght hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB
01. Personal clothing, and sleeping bag
02. Any Airfare and transportation that are not specifically mentioned in the programme
03. Personal accident and health insurance
04. Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical expense.
05. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
06. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: