En-route you come across wide valley at Bhandar and Sherpa settlements at Junbesi. Cross the pass at Takshindu (3048m), there is a Buddhist monastery. Continue the journey to Phakding and enter into the home of Sherpa people perched in the nook and corner of the valleys in Khumbu. Visit village at Thame (3811m) and Khumjung. Stop overnight at Namchebazar and Thayngboche on the way to base camp. As you approach base camp you stop overnight at a remote settlement at Dingboche and Lobouje. From Lobouje make a day trek to Kalapattar to see great view of Mt.Everest. Retrace the trail back to Lukla. The trek ends with flight to Kathmandu.
Day Tentative night stops
01 Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
02 Free day to explore Kathmandu own
03. Drive to Jiri
05. Changma Bhandar (2042m)
06. Sagar (2439m)
07. Junbesi (2683m).
08. Cross Taksindhu pass (3049m). Visit Takshindu monastery.
Camp at Nuntale.
09. Kharikhola (2073m)
10. Puiyan (2835m)
12. Namche Bazar (3445m)
13. Thami and to Namchebazar (3445m)
14. Thyangboche (3866m)
15. Dingboche (4299m)
16. Dingboche-Visit Chukung valley. Acclimatization
17. Lobouje (4930m)
18. Walk up to the summit of Kalapattar (5183m). Return to Lobouje
19. Pheriche (4238m)
21. Namche Bazar
23. Fly to Kathmandu
24. In Kathmandu-free day
25. In Kathmandu-free day
26. Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu
A detail day to day itinerary will be forwared to you once the trip is finalized with us.
Trek departs any time upon request.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek.
02. Service of sardar (guide), and Sherpa assistant for bigger group
03. Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.).
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
05. Domestic Airfare according to programme - Lukla to Kathmandu
06. National park/conservation area entry permit,
07. Arrival and departure transfers.
08. Local / public transportation as shown in the programme
09. 5 nitght hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB
01. Personal clothing, and sleeping bag.
02. International Airfare
03. Personal accident and health insurance
04. Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical expense
05. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
06. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
07. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 222
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: