The valley gradually unfolds with its natural grandeur as you walk from Ghoreptabela through scattered Tamang villages. While at the valley visit Kyanjin gompa (3811m), cheese factory at Yala and glacier at Langsisa (4125m). Retrace the trail back to Syabru and make steep ascend through rhododendron forest to the alpine lake at Gosaikunda. You get panoramic view of Manaslu in backdrop; it is indeed an unforgettable experience. Cross Labrina pass at 4640m to come out of the lake and enter Helambu region that has many Sherpa settlements and villages. Enchanting view of Gaurishanker and rolling green hills in the horizon is something difficult to forget. In the spring wild flowers and varieties of blooming rhododendron trees are especially attractive. From the monastery at Tarkeghyang and Shermathang descend to Malemche khola (river) and return by bus to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to airport
Day 2: Drive to Dhunche
Day 3: Syabru (2134m)
Day 4: Ghoretabela (3048m)
Day 5: Langtang (3506m)
Day 6: Kyanjingompa (3811m)
Day 7: Langshisa Kharka (4125m)
Day 8: Lama hotel
Day 9: Syabru (3906m)
Day 10: Sing Gompa (3254m)
Day 11: Cross pass and to Gosaikunda (4309m)
Day 12: Traverse to Gopte (3430m)
Day 13: Kutumsang (2460m)
Day 14: Tarkeghyang
Day 15: Shermathang
Day 16: Malemchi
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 19: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
* A detailed day to day itinerary will be forwarded to you once the trip is finalized with us.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Service of sardar (guide), and Sharpe assistant for bigger group
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- National park/conservation area entry permit
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/public transportation as shown in the program
- 3 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB.
- Personal clothing, and sleeping bag
- International Airfare
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Expenses due to flight delay
- Sickness or other contingencies.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: