Fly to Biratnagar and then drive to Basantapur (near Dhankutta). The trek starts at Basantapur. The trail gradually ascends up to a ridge and descends to Tamur khola (river). Follow the river towards northeast to Gunsa; travel further on the rugged trail to the glacier at Pangpema (5150m). Retrace the trail to Gunsa and traverse across the snow to cross 5183m Lapsang la (pass). You get to see magnificent view of gigantic Yalung kang glacier and Jannu - 7710m peak. Visit Yalung glacier. This is an inner sanctuary of truly wild and raw mountain. Retrace the trail back to Ramge and travel south to Phidim. Drive from Phidim to Ilam. Stay overnight at Ilam. Next day, drive to Biratnagr to take flight to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 2: In Kathmandu, free day, last minute shopping and sort out equipment
Day 3: Fly to Biratnagar. Drive to Basantapur
Day 4: Chauki (2640m)
Day 5: Gupha Pokhari (2840m)
Day 6: Nesum.(1650m)
Day 7: Dhovan (730m).
Day 8: Thumma -Tamur river
Day 9: Chirwa (1240m) – Tamur river
Day 10: Sakathon
Day 11: Amjilasa (2430m)
Day 12: Ghunsa (3475m)
Day 13: Khambachan (3960m)
Day 14: Traverse to Lhonak (4560m)
Day 15: Pangpema (4940m)
Day 16: Khambachan
Day 17: Ghunsa
Day 18: High Camp after Gunsa.
Day 19: Cross Lapsang la-pass (5183m). Camp at Lapsang.
Day 20: Yalung glacier (4890m)
Day 21: Return to Ramge (4560m)
Day 22: Torontan (3080m)
Day 23: Amji Khola
Day 24: Yamphudin (2150m)
Day 25: Pedang (1340m)
Day 26: Sinam
Day 27: Gopetar-. Drive to Phidim and to Ilam.
Day 28: Overnight in Ilam.
Day 29: Drive to Biratnagar. Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 30: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and camping arrangment during the trek
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Service of sardar (guide), cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.), food and camping equipment.
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program
- 5 night accommodation on BB in Kathmandu (3 star).
- Personal equipment and sleeping bag
- International airfare
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: