Travel by bus to Gorkha. The trail follows Burigandaki-river at Arughat bazar (530m). You gradually ascend to High Mountain. On the trail you pass through cultivated fields, hot spring, suspension bridge and water falls. Mani stones, chorten and prayer flags dots upper section of Burigandaki valley. As you reach upper valley to Samagaon (3500m) the villages and people are more like in Tibet. As you enter deep inside the valley and climb up towards the pass you will see mountain range from Ganesh Himal (7429m) in the east to Himlung Himal (7126m) and Annapurna II (7937m) in the west. The view on the west side as you descend and follow traditional route to Manang is equally impressive. High point of the trek is snow-covered pass at Larkya la (5135m). Cross the pass and descend the slope on the West Side to Dharapani and Khudi. The trek terminates with bus drive to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Travel to Gorkha and to Arughat (530m)
Day 3: Seti Khola
Day 4: Machha Khola
Day 5: Jagat (1350m)
Day 6: Deng
Day 7: Ghap 92095m)
Day 8: Lo (3150m)
Day 9: Samagaon (3500m)
Day 10: Rest day
Day 11: Beyond Somdu (4450m)
Day 12: Cross Larkya pass (5135m)
Day 13: Tanbuche (3900m)
Day 14: Karche (2785m)
Day 15: Tal
Day 16: Bahundanda (380m)
Day 17: Khudi
Day 18: Bus to Kathmandu.
Day 19: In Kathmandu, free day
Day 20: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in tent during the trek
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Service of trek guide, cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.), food and camping equipment
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Nationalpark/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu.
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the programme
- Expenses due to sickness and other contingencies
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: