Fly to Jomsom. You follow the trail above Kali Gandaki -river towards north to the villages of Chhusang and Chaile. This section has easy trail. After Chaile make steep ascend to a small settlement at Samar. Continue to walk the gradual up and down trail to Syangboche (3800m). Next day descend to Ghilling (3510m). The trail from Ghilling gradually ascends up to a pass Nyi La (3960m) and descends to Tsarang.
The trail continues to Lo Manthang. There are three major groups of villages with historic gompas and caves around Mustang. The fresco painting of thousand Buddhas, hanging thankas (painting), antique ceiling and, library and other sacred objects are landmark of its rich history. The cave of Rongbyung Chorten hidden deep in the valley has carving of many deities on the stonewall.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: In Kathmandu, sortout equipment, last minute shopping
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 4: Fly to Jomsom, trek Kagbeni (2900m)
Day 5: Trek Chaile (3150m)
Day 6: Trek to Syangboche (3800m)
Day 7: Trek to Tsarang (3500m)
Day 8: Trek to Lo Manthang
Day 9: In Lo Manthang
Day 10: In Lo Manthang - or Dri
Day 11: Retrace trail to Ghami - or Tangya
Day 12: Retrace trail to Samar -or Tetang
Day 13: Retrace trail to Chosang -or Muktinath
Day 14: Retrace trail to Jomsom
Day 15: Fly to Pokhara and to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 16: In Kathmandu, free day
Day 17: In Kathmandu, free day
Day 18: Transfer to airpot, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in tent during the trek
- Service of trek guide), cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program for staffs
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu using 3 star hotels.
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 223
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: