Travel to Nepal jung and fly to Juphal (Dolpo). You walk through Tarakot and turn north to Tarap valley. In 5 days you are at Do Tarap. After a rest day at Do Tarap cross a high pass at Jangla and several other 5000-meter high passes. These passes are usually covered with snow. This is the hardest part of the trek in Dolpo. From the pass you can see rolling mountain that extends to Tibet. Visit Namdo, Namjung and Shey Gompa. After a day rest at Shey cross the high pass at Kangla. Descend to Phoksindhu khola (river) and follow the river trail to Phoksindhu Lake. Walk to Juphal and fly out to Nepaljung.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: In Kathmandu- free day sort out equipment and permit
Day 3: Travel to NepalJung, overnight in Nepalgunj Hotel
Day 4: Fly to Juphal (2353m). Trek to Dunai (2150m.)Overnight at Tented camp
Day 5: Tarakot (2600m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 6: Lahini, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 7: Poyon Khola, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 8: Do Tarap (4040m),Overnight at Tented camp
Day 9: Tok Kyu, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 10: Jangla Base Camp, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 11: Cross Jangla (5080m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 12: Saldang, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 13: Namgung or Namdu, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 14: Free day , Overnight at Tented camp
Day 15: Shey Gompa (4200m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 16: Extra day at Shey, Overnight at Tented camp
Day 17: Traverse to the pass at Kangla ,Overnight at Tented camp
Day 18: Cross Kangla pass.(5500m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 19: Phoksindhu lake (3568m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 20: Roha gaon (2970m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 21: Juphal airport (2400m), Overnight at Tented camp
Day 22: Fly to Nepaljung, fly to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 23: In Kathmandu- free day in Kathmandu
Day 24: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in tent during the trek
- Service of trek guide), cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program for staffs
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu using 3 star hotels.
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 222
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: