The road from Pokhara stops at Nayapul and walk to Birenthati. Next day the trail gradually winds up to the beautiful village of Ghandrung. This village is famous for its excellent view of Annapurna South (7219m), Gangapurna (7455m), Annapurna III (7555m) and Machapuchare (6993m). In earlier days most of the household had at least one family member in the British or Indian army. The trail follows Modi Khola (river). Walk through thick bamboo and rhododendron forest into the center of lateral moraine and base camp of Annapurna (3963m). En-route you stop at Chumro (1951m), Kuldi (2378m) and Hinko (3018m) moving slowly and acclimatizing as you reach higher elevation. At the sanctuary you are completely surrounded by the mountain and its spectacular view. The circle of Annapurna Himalaya range, Gangapurna and Machapuchare forms the glacial-basin of the Annapurna sanctuary. This area has been subject of many writers and photographers. There are articles and photographs published in National Geography magazine.
Highest elevation you reach is 3963m at Annapurna base camp. Retrace the trail to Kyumnu (1829m) and walk to Landrung (1464m). The trail is easy along the ridge line to Dhumpus. From Dhumpus make a long descend to Phedi and take jeep to Pokahra.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: In Kathmandu-free day
Day 3: Drove tp Pokhara and to Nayapul. Trek to Birenthati
Day 4: Trek to Ghandrung (1950m)
Day 5: Trek to Chumro (1951m)
Day 6: Trek to Kuldi (2538m)
Day 7: Trek to Hinko (3018m)
Day 8: Trek to Machapuchare Base Camp (2658m)
Day 9: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (3963m)
Day 10: Trek to Kuldi (2538m)
Day 11: Trek to Landrung (1646m)
Day 12: Trek to Dhumpus (1799m)
Day 13: Trek to Pokhara, free day to explore Pokhara own
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 15: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in tent during the trek
- Service of trek guide), cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program for staffs
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu using 3 star hotels.
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: