The road gradually ascends to Dhunche and you will travel on foot to Langtang National Park. The open valley at Langtang gradually unfolds as you ascend from Ghore Tabela through scattered Tamang villages. At Langtang you will visit Buddhist monastery at Kyanjin Gompa (3811 m), cheese factory at Yala and, if time permit, exploer glacier at Langsisa (4125 m). It is the closest alpine region from Kathmandu. A jeep or bus ride to Dhunche is about 8 hours from Kathmandu. The road is quite rough. From Dhunche in 3 day you are already in the high Himalayan valleys where you can see yak and Bhotia culture. The trail to Langtang gradually climbs to Syabru (2134m), Ghoretabela (3048m) and reach Langtang (3506m). Visit Kyanjin gompa (3811m) and if possible Langshisa Kharka - 4125m (pastureland). Retrace the trail back to Dhunche and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: In Kathmandu-free day to explore Kathmandu own
Day 3: Travel to Syabru (2134m,), overnight at Syabru
Day 4: Trek to Ghoretabela (3048m)
Day 5: Trek to Langtang (3506m)
Day 6: Trek to Kyanjin gompa (3811m)
Day 7: Full day exploration to Langsisha
Day 8: Trek Lama Hotel
Day 9: Trek Syabru (3906m)
Day 10: Trek Dhunche. Travel to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 11: In Kathmandu- free day
Day 12: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in tent during the trek
- Service of trek guide), cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program for staffs
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu using 3 star hotels.
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 222
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: