Explore the valley to the north, visit Phu village situated on the edge and travel south to Nar Village. Cross Kangla (5321m pass)east of Chulu East and join main Annapurna trail. Nar and Phu villages are the most remote villages in Manang. The valley is surrounded by Peri Himalaya to the north, Gangla and Kangguru to the east and Damodar Himalaya to the west. The elevation of the valley became prominent around 1960 when Khampa from Tibet entered Nepal in Mustang and Manang Valley. Despite the prosperity of the other area in Manang people in this valley have remained untouched until now. Their dialect is different from other near by area. They have not left their nomadic tradition. There are three Buddhist monasteries dedicated to Nyingmapa sect. Nar and Phu valleyis the closest area that pre Budhist tradition, culture and rituals are still in tact like in Upper Dolpo. It has been so near yet so far away.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu(1350m), transfer to hotel.
Day 2: In Kathmandu - explore Kathmandu own.
Day 3: Drive to Khudi (800m), 6hrs drive, overnight at Lodge/tea house.
Day 4: Trek to Bahundanda (1310m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 5: Trek to Chamje (1430 m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 6: Trek to Dharapani (1920m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 7: Trek to Koto (2600m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 8: Trek to Dharmasala (3230m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 9: Trek to Kayang (3740m), overnight at tented camp.
Days 10: Trek to Phu Village (4050m), overnight at tented camp.
Days 11: Excursion around Phu valley, overnight at tented camp.
Days 12: Trek to Junam (3550m), overnight at tented camp.
Days 13: Trek to Nar Village (4150m), overnight at tented camp.
Days 14: Explore Nar Village, overnight at tented camp.
Days 15: Trek to Ngwal (3675m) after crossing Kang La pass (5315m), overnight at tented camp.
Days 16: Trek to Manang (3550m), overnight at overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 17: Trek to Ledar (4250m); towards Thorong La pass, overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 18: Trek to Thorong high camp (4800m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 19: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) after crossing Thorong La (5416m) Pass, overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 20: Trek to Jomsom (2713m), overnight at Lodge/Tea house.
Days 21: Fly to Pokhara (820m), Fly to Kathmandu.
Days 22: In Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Days 23: Transfers to airport, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals and accommodation in tent during the trek
- Service of trek guide), cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Local/Public transport as shown in the program for staffs
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu using 3 star hotels.
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: