The stop over tour is extended by one night in Kathmandu. This allow you to see breath-taking view of the Himalaya either in early morning or at the time of sunset. After all having come all the way to Kathmandu you would not like to miss seeing the panoramic view of the magnificent Himalayan range.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu. Half day Kathmandu city tour. The city tour includes: Hanuman Dhoka, temple of living Goddess, Kastha Mandap, Asan tol, Swambhunath and Pasupatinath.
Day 2: Full day tour of Bhaktapur and Patan. Patan city tour includes: Durbar Square, Hiranya Varma Mahavihar, Mahaboudha, Tibettan Handicraft Center. Bhaktapur includes: Durbar square, Nyatapola Temple, Dattaraya Temple and BoudhanathArrive Kathmandu.
Day 3: Sunrise tour and overnight in Nagarkot or Dhulikhel.
Day 4: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Sightseeing tour according to the program
- Tourist bus to Pokhara and return
- Hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis (City center hotel with clean bed, private attached bathroom, 24 hours hot & cold water running).
- Nepal Visa fees
- Permit charge/entrance fees in sightseeing places if required
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: