Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu. Half day Kathmandu city tour. The city tour includes: Hanuman Dhoka, temple of living Goddess, Kastha Mandap, Asan tol, Swambhunath and Pasupatinath.
Day 2: Full day tour of Bhaktapur and Patan. Patan city tour includes: Durbar Square, Hiranya Varma Mahavihar, Mahaboudha, Tibettan Handicraft Center. In Bhaktapur you will visit Durbar square, Nyatapola Temple, Dattaraya Temple and Boudhanath.
Day 3: Sunrise tour and overnight in Nagarkot or Dhulikhel.
Day 4: Excursion to Nala Panauti and Nama Boudha or hike around Nagarkot.
Day 5: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Sightseeing tour according to the program with private car/coach
- English Speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis (City center hotel with clean bed, private attached bathroom, 24 hours hot & cold water running).
- Nepal Visa fees
- Permit charge/entrance fees in sightseeing places if required
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: