Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Paro. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Paro.
Day 03: Paro/Thimpu.
Day 04: Sightseeing around Thimpu.
Day 05: Thimphu/Tongsa.
Day 06: Tongsa/Bumthang.
Day 07: Bumthang sightseeing tour.
Day 08: Bumthang/Tongsa.
Day 09: Tongsa/Thimphu.
Day 10: Thimphu/Paro.
Day 11: Transfer to Paro airport for departure.
01. twin share accommodation on fullboard (all meals)
02. airport transfers in Bhutan
03. Visa fee: US$ 20, please bring 2 passport size photos for visa
04. Touris development fee US$ 10 p/pax
05. all transfers and sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
06. royalty and taxes to government
07. fees to temples & monuments US$ 10 per person
01. Airfare Kathmanu-Paro US$ 215 one way(round trip US$ 450) if flown from Kathmandu,
<b>Other sectors airfare:</b>
Bangkok – Paro : US$ 400 per person
Paro – Bangkok : US$ 395 per person
Delhi – Paro : US$ 337 per person
Paro – Delhi : US$ 350 per person
Calcutta – Paro: US$ 222 per person
Paro – Calcutta: US$ 235 per person
(airfare are subject to change without prior notices)
02. Expenses of personal nature
03. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu or Bangkok or in Delhi
04. Personal health and accident/trip insurance
For all travelers, entering Bhutan by Druk Air, the visa clearance number is forwarded to concerned overseas Druk air stations and without clearance number passengers are not allowed to broad the flight. Visa clearance is also required while issuing Druk Air tickets. Prior advance arrangement is required for all this. For travelers, entering into the country by surface through Phuenthsholing (the boarder town in south of Bhutan) the visa is stamped on arrival and clearance number is forwarded to Foreign Ministry’s Office at Phuentsholing for reference. Three copies of original passport size photographs are required on arrival. Visa fee is US$ 20 per person for a 14 days visa which can be further extended with additional fee of US$15.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Bhutan Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend