This trek starts from Paro and terminates at Thimphu. In just 6 days the trail reaches high alpine lake (4000m) and pass through rhododendron and pine forests. In autumn and winter there are spectacular view of the eastern himalayan range. Autumn and spring is the best time to do this trek, thought other season are equally good for trek. Additional two full day in Paro and one full day in Thimphu have been added to provide opportunity to experience and see cultural and religious life of Bhutan.
Best time to Visit: March to May & September to December. HIGHLIGHTS : Plenty of lakes and diverse flora & fauna.
Arrival Paro Bhutan by Druk Air flight. Overnight Paro.
Paro valley sightseeing.
Excursion to Taktsang Monastery. Overnight Paro.
Paro to Jele Dzong. Trek begins.
Jele Dzong to Jangchulakha.
Jangchulakha to Jimilangtso.
Jimilangtso to Simkota.
Simkota to Phajoding.
Phajoding to Thimphu. Trek ends.
Thimphu valley sightseeing. Overnight Thimphu.
Thimphu, day of leisure and more sightseeing.
Early morning drive to Paro airport for departure.
Bangkok – Paro : US$ 400 per person
Paro – Bangkok : US$ 395 per person
Delhi – Paro : US$ 337 per person
Paro – Delhi : US$ 350 per person
Calcutta – Paro: US$ 222 per person
Paro – Calcutta: US$ 235 per person
(airfare are subject to change without prior notices)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
01 All meals, hotel accommodation, camping gears, tents and food supply
02. Cooking and eating utensils, service of guide, cook, Kitchen and assistants,
03. Yak or Mule to carry personal baggage (each 15 kgs), food and camping equipments,
04. accident insurance for staffs and porters
Cost does not include:
01. Visa fee: US$ 20 p/pax-payable at Paro airport along with 3 passport size photos
02. Touris development fee US$ 10 p/pax (guide will collect this)
03. Personal clothing and equipments,
04. Sleeping bags, single tent
05. Airfare Kathmanu-Paro US$ 215 one way(round trip US$ 450,
06. Personal insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box, bottled beverages, laundry, tips
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: