Day 1: Transfer from hotel to airport for Bhadrapur and proceed by car/coach to Gangtok via Teesta (4 hrs). Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing of Tsangu Lake, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok and Tashi view point.
Day 3: Sightseeing in Gangtok - visit Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms, Research Institute of Tibetology, Chortens (Stupa), Rumtek Monastery and Botanical Garden. Afternoon- Drive to Darjeeling. Overnight in Darjeeling.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Darjeeling-includes Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, War Memorial, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Par, Ropeway, Tea Garden (Rangeet valley).
Day 5: After breakfast drive for Bagdogra. Arrive Bagdogra and depart to next destination.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast in economic class hotel in Sikkim tour
- Sightseeing tour according to the program
- Ground transportation
- Necessary travel permit
- Service of English speaking guide.
- Visa fees, personal clothing and equipments
- Single supplement, International airfare
- Private transportation to start and from the end point of the tour
- Excess baggage, personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box
- Bottled beverages, laundry, tips.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: