Day 1: Transfer from hotel to airport for Bhadrapur and proceed by car/coach to Gangtok.
Day 2: Morning. Sightseeing of Gangtok, Visit Enchey Monastery, Tashiling, Tsuklakhang, white hall, Govt. Institute of cottage Industry and Research Institute of Tibetology. Afternoon: Excursion to Rumtek Monastery.
Day 3: Morning. Excursion of Phodung Monastery. Afternoon-Free.
Day 4: After breakfast drive for Bagdogra. Arrive Bagdogra and depart to next destination.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast in economic class hotel in Sikkim tour
- Sightseeing tour according to the program
- Ground transportation
- Necessary travel permit
- Service of English speaking guide.
- Visa fees, personal clothing and equipments
- Single supplement
- International airfare
- Excess baggage, personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box
- Bottled beverages, laundry, tips.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 222
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: