Bagdogra is the closest airport from Calcutta. It is about 20 km from Silguri. From Silguri the closest boarder town in Nepal is Kakarbhitta. It is about 30 km. You can either fly in from Calcutta to Bagdogra or take flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar or Bhadrapur (in Nepal) and drive to Silguri.
Day 1: Drive to Darjeeling (2134m). In Darjeeling sightseeing.
Day 2: Gangtok city tour.
Day 3: Visit Rumtek monastery.
Day 4: Gangtok.
Day 5: Kalimpong.
Day 6: Drive to Bagdogra.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 nights in Darjeeling, 3 nights in Gangtok, 1 night in Kalimpong on bed and breakfast
- Sightseeing tour, local transport with guide/escort.
- Visa fees, personal clothing and equipments
- Sleeping bags, single supplement
- International airfare, private transportation to start and from the end point of the tour
- Excess baggage, personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box, bottled beverages, laundry, tips.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: