In Nepal it is known as Tharpu Chuli. It is located in Annapurna Sanctuary. The climbing route is through standard north West ridge route to the summit with a high base camp at 4877 meters. Walk in and out of Pokhara.
Day 1: Bus to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 2: Potana.
Day 3: Landrung.
Day 4: Chumrong (1952 m).
Day 5: Hinko.
Day 6: Machapuchare Base Camp.
Day 7: Annapurna BC (3566 m).
Day 8: Acclimatization.
Day 9: Climb.
Day 10: Extra day for weather.
Day 11: Chumrung.
Day 12: Tadapani.
Day 13: Ghorepani.
Day 14: Tirkhedhunga.
Day 15: Birenthati (1036 m).
Day 16: Pokhara.
Day 17: Fly to to Kathmandu.
Above is just a suggested guideline only, we will send full descriptive itinerary to all our signed up clients with pre-trek departure notes.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Climbing permit
- Park fees
- Ground transportation according to program
- Meals, accommodation in lodge or tent, cooking and eating utensils
- Service of sardar (guide), cook, kitchen and Sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry camp equipments, food and members personal baggage of 25 kg each
- Warm clothing for porters
- Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen, medical box
- Alcoholic beverage
- Laundry and tips
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- International airfare.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: