Mt. Annapurna I lie in the western part of Nepal. It rises to 8091 m. Annapurna was first climbed by M. Herzog of France in 3 June 1950 via North Face. The Annapurna Himal and the Lamjung Himal stretch from the Kali Gandaki in the west to the Marshyangdi in the east. Four summits make up Annapurna with the entire massif forming a barrier on the northern side of the Pokhara Valley in Nepal. The main summit stands to the west of the Annapurna Sanctuary. Little was known about the mountain until 1949.
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: In Kathmandu - Permit work.
Day 3: In Kathmandu - Permit work.
Day 4: Drive to Beni and trek to Raughat(830 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Tatopani(1189m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Ghasa( 2012 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Lete(2480 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Thulo Bugin( 4281 m)- O/N in Jungle Camp.
Day 9: Trek to Mristi Khola- O/N in river camp.
Day 10: Trek to Base Camp- O/N Camp.
Days 11-42: Climbing period.
Day 43: Clean up base camp.
Day 44: Trek to Thulo Bugin( 4281 m)- O/N in Jungle Camp.
Day 45: Trek to Lete(2480 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 46: Trek to Tatopani- O/N Lodge.
Day 47: Trek to Beni- O/N Lodge.
Day 48: Drive to Pokhara amd Kathmandu- O/N Hotel.
Day 49: In Kathmandu - O/N Hotel.
Day 50: Depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Peak Permit of Mt. Annapurna
- Airport transfer in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 5 nights on BB - tourist class Hotel
- Insurance of kitchen staffs and Liaison officer
- Transportation as per the itinerary for members, staffs and Liaison officer
- All meals during the trekking and at base camp
- All major meals in in Kathmandu
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp, climbing sherpa US$ 2600 per sherpa
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc
- International airport departure tax
- Tips and bonuses
- Fee for satellite phone and walkie-talkie
- Garbage deposit fee (refundable).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 223
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: