Though it is less than 7000 meters in height it is categorized as expedition peaks. Annually average 10 to 15 teams goes to Everest region to climb Amadablam alone. For climbers its beauty, shape, seemingly inaccessible summit and accessibility fire their desire to make an attempt on it. It has been revered, awed, photographed and climbed unlike other peaks. Normal route via south ridge would be used to summit the peak. Compared to other possible routes this offer relatively easy access to the summit. The program includes walk in and out of base camp, and acclimatization. And two weeks to make high camps, route to the summit, and additional one-week to make summit attempt.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu,transfer to hotel.
Day 2: In Kathmandu - Official work for permit.
Day 3: In Kathmandu - Official work for permit.
Day 4: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla and trek to Phakding( 2640 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazar( 3446 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 6: In Namache for acclimatization- O/N Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Tengboche(3837 m)_ O/N Lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Ama Dablam Base Camp- O/N Camp.
Days 9-24: Climbing Period- Mt. Ama Dablam.
Day 25: Clean up Base camp- O/N Camp.
Day 26: Trek to Namche Bazar( 3446 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 27: Trek back to Lukla( 2867 m)- O/N Lodge.
Day 28: Fly back to Kathmandu- O/N Hotel.
Day 29: Farewell Dinner with staffs,O/N Hotel.
Day 30: Depart Kathmandu.
If you are individual climber wish to join with group, it is posslbe. Plese write to us.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Peak permit fee of Mt. Amadablam
- Airport transfer in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel for 5 nights on BB plan
- Transport of all expedition goods to base camp and back (maximum personal and all climbing gears: 60 kg per person)
- Full board during the trekking and at base camp
- All equipment.
- Climbing Sherpa (guide) US$ 2200 per guide
- All major meals in Kathmandu
- Extra hotel night stay in Kathmandu
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc
- International airport departure tax, tourist tax
- Fee for satellite phone and walkie-talkie
- Garbage deposit fee (refundable).
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 221
M14709, government registered company, is reliable trek/tour operator, offers affordable adventure holiday in Nepal, India, Sikkim-Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan. We outfit and design walking, trekking, climbing, rafting, Jungle Safari for individual and group the way you want and in your budget. We organize a day walk...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: