- Quicken your pulse and put your adrenalin to the extreme, challenging some of the toughest motorcycle off-roads and mountain tops in Bulgaria - Hristo Botev peak, Mazalat peak, and Bogdan peak.
- Enjoy the intoxicating sceneries of Sredna Gora, the Balkan Range and Rhodopes mountains.
- Follow narrow off road paths and discover hidden mountain villages with unique customs and traditions preserved by their inhabitants through the years.
- Visit Bachkovo monastery that will amaze you with its magnificent architecture, unfading frescos and murals hiding ages of dramatic Bulgarian history.
- Feel the authentic atmosphere of the 19th century lodging in the villages of Kovachevitsa and Koprivshtitsa.
- Relax in the village of Trigrad in the heart of the majestic Trigrad Gorge surrounded with stunning nature, exciting off-road motorcycle routes, and pre-historical caves (4300 BC).
- Take advantage of all extra outdoor activities scheduled for you on this tour.
Day 1: Meeting at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and a welcome dinner.
Day 2: Sofia - Chavdar chalet - Bunovo - Mirkovo
Day 3: Mirkovo - Koprivshtitsa - Bogdan peak - Karavelovo - Karnare
Day 4: Karnare - Kalofer - Taja chalet - Apriltsi
Day 5: Apriltsi - Mazalat - Uzana - Bachkovo
Day 6: Bachkovo - Asenovgrad - Marciganitsa - Belintash - Mugla - Trigrad
Day 7: Trigrad - rest day. Extra outdoor activities - horseback riding, hiking, caving, climbing
Day 8: Trigrad - Devin - Shiroka Poliana lake - Toshkov Chark lake - V. Kolarov Lake - Sarnitsa - Kovachevitsa
Day 9: Kovachevitsa - Gotse Delchev - Breznitsa - Dobrinishte - Bansko - Sofia
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Bulgaria Outdoor: Land Rambler Motorcycle Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend