- Enjoy outstanding panoramic roads which will reveal magnificent sceneries from Bulgarian nature - Vidima waterfall, Wonder Bridges, Devil's Throat, Lake Belmeken.
- Walk on the streets of the architectural and historic reserves Koprivshtitsa and Kovachevitsa steeped in 200 years old history.
- Visit some of the greatest Bulgarian monasteries which will amaze you with their spirit and architecture - Bachkovo monastery, Trojan monastery, Batoshevo monastery, Dryanovo monastery, Rila monastery. - Discover the biggest ancient Thracian sanctuary on the Balkans, the phenomenal Starossel Tomb.
- Ride along numerous gorgeous lakes situated in the most attractive part of the Rhodope mountains - Dospat, Shiroka Poliana, Vasil Kolarov and Batak.
- Spend a night in Velingrad - the most beautiful and most famous among the Bulgarian spa resorts.
- Bansko mountain resort will charm you with its friendly people, excellent pubs and delicious traditional food.
- Dive in the unique atmosphere of Melnik - the smallest but the most charming city in Bulgaria, try the favorite wine of Winston Churchill and see the Melnik pyramids natural phenomenon.
Day 1: Meeting at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and a welcome dinner.
Day 2: Sofia - Panagurishte - Starossel - Koprivshtitsa
Day 3: Koprivshtitsa - Zlatitsa - Glojene - Ribaritsa - Chiflik - Troyan - Apriltsi - Batoshevo - Arbanassi
Day 4: Arbanassi - Veliko Tarnovo - Dryanovo monastery - Shipka - Plovdiv - Bachkovo
Day 5: Bachkovo - Wonder Bridges - Pamporovo - Shiroka Luka - Trigrad
Day 6: Tirgrad - rest day. Extra outdoor activities - hiking, caving, biking, horseback riding, climbing
Day 7: Trigrad - Lake Vucha - Lake Batak - Lake Vasil Kolarov - Dospat lake - Velingrad
DAy 8: Velingrad - Undola - Belmeken - Bansko - Gotse Delchev - Melnik
Day 9: Melnik - Rila monastery - Sofia
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Bulgaria Outdoor: Land Rambler Motorcycle Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend