- Walk on the streets of Veliko Tarnovo - one of the most picturesque cities in Bulgaria and feel the holly energy of its historical monuments.
- Visit the ancient Tsarevets Fortress - a historical hill of 12 hectares built over a Thracian settlement and old Byzantine fortress.
- See the splendid work of an ancient sculptor who has carved the rock relief known as the Madara Horseman - a majestic horseman 23m above ground level in an almost vertical hundred-metre high cliff dating back to the 8th century.
- Enjoy the ride along the beautiful coast of Black Sea.
- Relax and party in Sozopol and Nessebar - some of the most popular seaside holiday resorts.
- Stop by the ancient 13th century Asenova Fortress built under the reign of Tsar Asen II to guard an important mountain pass in Rhodope mountain.
- Enjoy the picturesque mountain roads on your way to the Trigrad gorge.
- Ride along the beautiful Belmeken lake and see the Wonder Bridges natural phenomenon.
Day 1: Meeting at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and a welcome dinner.
Day 2: Sofia - Panagurishte - Starossel - Koprivshtitsa
Day 3: Koprivshtitsa - Shipka - Etara - Gabrovo - Fenerite
Day 4: Fenerite - Tryavna - Dryanovo - Veliko Tarnovo - Arbanassi
Day 5: Arbanassi - Madara - Golden Sands - Balchik
Day 6: Balchik -Varna - Sunny Beach - Nessebar - Burgas - Sozopol
Day 7: Sozopol - Elhovo - Kardjali
Day 8: Kardjali - Bachkovo - Assenova fortress - Wonder Bridges - Trigrad
Day 9: Trigrad - Dospat lake - Velingrad - Belmeken lake - Sofia
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Bulgaria Outdoor: Land Rambler Motorcycle Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend