Different terrain and scenery every day; from single track, forestry, high country trails to untouched beaches. Accommodation at high country farms and historic hotels with all meals included. The tour does not require a motorcycle license. Because this property is so large there are numerous tracks we can use so the beginner rides over rolling hills and pastureland while for experienced riders there are river crossings, steeper hill climbs and bush tracks.
The off-road dirt bike tour is all on private land offering variety in terrain and trails to suit all motorcycle riders. Tour groups are small so you can ride with your friends, or arrange an individual tour, riding the trails you like. Our company will arrange tour dates to suit your itinerary. Optional extras such as jet boating, bungee jumping, scenic flights, fishing and hunting can be arranged at additional cost.
Day 1:Christchurch - Waipara
Day 2: Kaikoura Coast
Day 3: Mt Lyford
Day 4: Lees Valley
Day 5: Springfield - Christchurch
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- An experienced guide
- Transport from Christchurch
- Accommodation and all meals
- Motorcycle or ATV rental, fuel, insurance
- Riding gear and support vehicle
- Tour’s price with your Motorcycle – 1.825.00 USD
- Confirmation of tour bookings is on payment of 50% deposit or full payment
- The outstanding balance must be paid at the start of the tour
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to departure, a full refund of deposit; less than 21 days prior to departure, no refund of deposit
- All motorcycle rentals include insurance but an insurance bond is charged to cover smaller accident damage and the first NZ 1.500 USD excess of an insurance claim. The NZ 1.500 USD insurance bond is paid at the start of the tour and is refunded to the client at the end of the tour when the motorcycle has no accident damage or when payment is made for damage which is less than NZ 1.500 USD
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Outdoor: Land Rambler
|Check out these similar vacation offers: