Traveling North you see crystal blue lakes, Mt Cook (Aorangi) our highest mountain to the West and rolling farmland to the sea to the East. Riding over mainly private land with backcountry roads and trails to suit all riders. The tour combines backcountry roads and private land requiring a motorcycle license. Motorcycle licenses from other countries are accepted in New Zealand. Tour groups are small so you can ride with your friends, or arrange an individual tour, riding the trails you like. Our company will arrange tour dates to suit your itinerary. Optional extras such as jet boating, bungee jumping, scenic flights, fishing and hunting can be arranged at additional cost.
Day 1: Christchurch - Springfield
Day 2: Pleasant Point
Day 3: Fairlie
Day 4: Alexandra
Day 5: Queenstown
Day 6: Queenstown - Christchurch
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- An experienced guide
- Transport from Christchurch
- Accommodation and all meals
- Motorcycle or ATV rental, fuel, insurance
- Riding gear and support vehicle
- Tour’s price with your Motorcycle – 2190.00 USD
- Confirmation of tour bookings is on payment of 50% deposit or full payment
- The outstanding balance must be paid at the start of the tour
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to departure, a full refund of deposit; less than 21 days prior to departure, no refund of deposit
- All motorcycle rentals include insurance but an insurance bond is charged to cover smaller accident damage and the first NZ 1.500 USD excess of an insurance claim. The NZ 1.500 USD insurance bond is paid at the start of the tour and is refunded to the client at the end of the tour when the motorcycle has no accident damage or when payment is made for damage which is less than NZ 1.500 USD
About This Supplier
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2006
Client Request Served: 10
Our company takes people motorcycle riding through some of the most spectacular scenery and wilderness areas in Canterbury. Guiding people on trail bikes or four wheel quad bikes we can access private land that would take days to walk and most people would never see. With tours such as “The Mountain” riding...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: