An ever changing landscape including Queenstown; the adventure capital of the South, the rugged West Coast wilderness and the Southern Alps overlooking the Canterbury Plains. You will follow century old gold miner’s trails and early settlers' stock routes. You will see glaciers, New Zealand's highest mountain peaks, crystal blue lakes, alpine hot pools, ancient native forests, untouched beaches and "Lord Of The Rings" film locations.
The tour combines backcountry roads and private land requiring a motorcycle license. Motorcycle licenses from other countries are accepted in New Zealand. Tour groups are small so you can ride with your friends, or arrange an individual tour, riding the trails you like. Our company will arrange tour dates to suit your itinerary. Optional extras such as jet boating, bungee jumping, scenic flights, fishing and hunting can be arranged at additional cost.
Day 1: Christchurch - Waipara
Day 2: Kaikoura Coast
Day 3: Hamner
Day 4: Reefton
Day 5: Hokitika
Day 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Clyde
Day 8: Lake Tekapo
Day 9: Pleasant Point
Day 10: Akaroa - Christchurch
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- An experienced guide
- Transport from Christchurch
- Accommodation and all meals
- Motorcycle or ATV rental, fuel, insurance
- Riding gear and support vehicle
- Tour’s price with your Motorcycle – 3650.00 USD
- Confirmation of tour bookings is on payment of 50% deposit or full payment
- The outstanding balance must be paid at the start of the tour
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to departure, a full refund of deposit; less than 21 days prior to departure, no refund of deposit
- All motorcycle rentals include insurance but an insurance bond is charged to cover smaller accident damage and the first NZ 1.500 USD excess of an insurance claim. The NZ 1.500 USD insurance bond is paid at the start of the tour and is refunded to the client at the end of the tour when the motorcycle has no accident damage or when payment is made for damage which is less than NZ 1.500 USD
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Outdoor: Land Rambler
|Check out these similar vacation offers: