There is simply no better way to heliski the Chugach than with a group of friends and a private ship. Enjoy the freedom, flexibility and unlimited options that a private group enjoys. Whether you want to ski the steeps all day or just have fun in some powder, the choice is yours. With over 2,500 square miles to ski, you will feel like a modern day explorer as we heliski through the Chugach discovering run after run of untracked powder.
Weather and snow conditions permitting, we typically travel deep into the Chugach Mountains, to access rarely visited ski runs. Sometimes, we'll even ski over to the fishing community of Cordova, which is 75 miles from the VHSG base camp! Every year, Ski guides from other heliski operations bring their clients and join VHSG for a private week. They know that we offer the most exciting terrain, the best weather, and the most experienced guides for private ships. Our private ship packages include one A-Star helicopter and two guides.
Days 1-7: All of our Private Ship Packages start with arrival and check-in on Saturday afternoon and conclude the following Saturday afternoon. Private ships are limited to groups of 8 or less. Your group must be accompanied by two guides when helicopter skiing with VHSG. We recommend groups of 8 skiers; 2 groups of 4. If there is only one group skiing on a given day, there must still be two VHSG guides in the helicopter, thus limiting the total number of skiers to 3 skiers. On occasion, you will be allowed to have 4 skiers and two guides. Whether this 4th skier will be allowed will be the decision of VHSG.
- 14 Hours of Flight Time in Astar B2 Helicopter, 7 hours guaranteed
- 2 Professional Heli-Ski Guides
- 7 Nights lodging for up to 8 guests
- All meals, Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Airport Shuttles
- Tracker Avalanche Transceiver and Safety Equipment
- Free K2 Apache Chief Ski Rentals.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Mar 18-Mar 24 Private - $60,900/ship
- Mar 25-Mar 31 Private - $60,900/ship
- Apr 01-Apr 07 Private - $60,900/ship
- Apr 08-Apr 14 Private - $60,900/ship
- Apr 15-Apr 21 Private - $60,900/ship
- Apr 22-Apr 28 Private - $60,900/ship
- Apr 29-May 05 Private - $60,900/ship.
- Additional flight hours - $2300 per hour
- Lodging only rate (includes all meals) - $200/ night
- A $10,000 deposit is required to make a reservation.
- Full payment must be received 90 days prior to the scheduled start date.
- If the final payment has not been received by this date, then the reservation will be forfeited and no deposit will be returned.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2002
Client Request Served: 8
Our company invites you to join us for the ultimate heliski adventure. Our terrain is vast and the skiing is phenomenal. We are the oldest and largest heli ski operation in Alaska. The founder, Doug Coombs started guiding clients in 1993, and since then, VHSG has evolved from two guides and one helicopter to the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: